The location of Bahria Nasheman, Lahore, is not the only standout feature of the project. People looking for a classy place to call home in Lahore are attracted to the community because of a couple of more significant reasons. The facilities included in the project are also enough to convince people to invest in the society.
Here are some facilities that are available to every buyer and investor interested in Bahria Nasheman, Lahore:
- A separately planned commercial area near the entrance of the society
- Each house in Bahria Nasheman will have access to an uninterrupted power supply
- Presence of educational institutions aligned with global standards
- Healthcare facilities equipped with modern treatments to address emergencies
- Beautiful parks for you to spend a peaceful evening with your family and friends
- Grand Jamiah Mosque for Muslim residents
- A mini Golf Club for sports enthusiasts and a central community club dedicated to the well-being of residents
Taking into account all the amenities and facilities being provided to every resident of the scheme, it is justified to say that the project looks set to mark a new benchmark of residential comforts and luxuries in Pakistan.
Properties in Bahria Nasheman, Lahore
The society has an entrance on main Ferozpur Road and features residential plots in two different sizes of 5 marla and 8 marla. The price of 5 marla plots in Bahria Nasheman, Lahore is around PKR 29 lakh to PKR 38 lakh, while bigger plots of 8 marla are up for sale for a price of PKR 39 lakh to PKR 50 lakh.
The housing community also features plenty of ready-to-move-in houses. So, it is up to you whether you want to purchase vacant land and build your home as per your taste or invest in a readily constructed unit. However, the price of houses is comparatively higher. You can purchase a house of 5 marla in Bahria Nasheman, Lahore, for PKR 50 lakh to PKR 1.4 crore. On the other hand, the price of 8 marla houses in Bahria Nasheman, Lahore, starts at PKR 1.4 crore.
This brings us to the end of our post. For more updates on real estate trends in Pakistan, subscribe to Bin Sadiq Blog. Also, show us some love by liking our Facebook page.